My Shopping List
Grilled Chicken Drumsticks with Lemon and Garlic
Courtesy of www.eatchicken.com
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
Marinate: 1 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 8 whole chicken drumsticks
+ 2 Tbsp. olive oil
+ 2 Tbsp. garlic
+ 3 whole fresh lemons, juice and zest
+ 1 tsp. salt
+ 1/4 tsp. pepper
What to do:
1. In small skillet over medium-low heat, combine olive oil, garlic and lemon zest. Cook until garlic begins to color, about 2 - 3 min. Remove from heat and cool.
2. Stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place in zippered plastic bag. Add chicken drumsticks; toss well to coat. Refrigerate and let marinate at least 1 hr, or overnight.
3. Prepare gas or charcoal grill, or preheat broiler. Remove chicken from refrigerator and sit at room temperature about 20 min. Discard marinade.
4. Grill drumsticks uncovered (or broil) over high heat for 3 - 4 min, turning to sear all sides. Move chicken to medium-low heat and continue grilling for additional 12 - 15 min, turning every 3 min, until cooked through. Drumsticks should register 170° on meat thermometer.
* For more chicken recipes visit www.eatchicken.com
Calories: 240; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Total Carbs: 1g;